Personal identifiable information is data that allows you to be identified as a particular person, such as your name, phone number, or your address.
We do our upmost to protect your privacy at My Uni Dissertation. We do collect personal information when a tutor or tutee signs up to My Uni Dissertation, some of this data may include;
- Your full name and title
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- Your physical address including postcode and Town of Residence
- Your interests, qualifications etc.
- For tutors we may collect and store more sensitive documents such as photo ID and DBS documents
From our standard server logs we are able to view any individuals ip addresses and may be able to lookup which ISP is supplying that ip address. We only would lookup an individuals ISP if we were getting abuse from that particular user. From these logs we are able to see the date and time at which you viewed the site plus the pages visited, and other standard information including which browser and operating system you were using.
Please note that we are not able to collect any personally identifiable information from this standard log data. The data is used by us but may be passed on to any 3rd parties (including but not limited to, your ISP or law enforcement agents) particularly if we receive abuse from a particular user.
Your profile will not contain personally identifiable by default, we do not display your surname or any contact information such as your phone number or email address.
Within some of the pages on My Uni Dissertation we may link to external websites, that is, websites that are not part of My Uni Dissertation(third-party websites). My Uni Dissertation are not responsible for the content of these external internet sites. We are careful who we link to, but since the sites are out of our control they could contain unsuitable content and may have privacy policies which differ from My Uni Dissertation. Please review their policies if you are concerned.
All pages at My Uni Dissertation contain familiar logo and menu system, if the site does not contain this layout you have most likely followed a link to an external website.
We take email privacy very seriously with users of our website. Any Email address the user supplies when signing up, are not, and will never be given or sold to 3rd parties for marketing purposes. This includes any personal information we may obtain from emails we receive. However, by using our service or enquiring on our website you agree that we may contact you in the future to market our own services.
Contacting My Uni Dissertation
Terms & Conditions
Contained here are the Terms and Conditions which you must read, understand and agree to before requesting a quote or using any of the services on the My Uni Dissertation website, app or online media. Please take time to read and understand the Terms and Conditions before registering for the My Uni Dissertation Website. These Terms and Conditions may change from time to time.
Please make sure that your email address we have stored for you is current and you can access it.
- The following expressions are given the following meanings:
(a) “Contract” means the agreement between the Tutor and the Tutee for the Tutor to perform services for the Tutee.
(b) “My Uni Dissertation Website” means the website operated by the Premier Tutoring Group t/a My Uni Dissertation.
(c) “Members” means Tutors and Tutees.
(d) “Tutee” means a person that uses the My Uni Dissertation Website with the intension of entering into a contractual relationship with a Tutor for the provision of tuition services by the Tutor to the Tutee or the Tutee’s parent/guardian.
(e) “Tutor” means a person that has appropriate qualifications and experience to provide tuition services in the areas advertised by the Tutor on the My Uni Dissertation Website, with the intention of entering into a Contract to provide tuition to the Tutee or the Tutee’s nominee.
- In these Terms-
(a) words importing the singular shall include the plural and vice versa; and
(b) words importing the masculine gender shall include the feminine gender and vice versa. General
- All business undertaken by My Uni Dissertation, a Tutor and/or a Tutee or his parent/guardian is transacted subject to these Terms. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and any other terms and conditions, these Terms shall prevail. Obligations of My Uni Dissertation and related provisions
- The My Uni Dissertation Website has been established to allow a Tutee to contact a Tutor.
- My Uni Dissertation will take precautions it considers appropriate to keep the details of a Tutor and Tutee secure but will not be liable for unauthorised access to the information provided by a Tutor and Tutee on the My Uni Dissertation Website.
- My Uni Dissertation is not responsible for appraising information on the My Uni Dissertation Website. Members should exercise complete caution. Despite prohibitions, Members may provide information or otherwise behave in a way that is unreliable, misleading or illegal. Further, My Uni Dissertation can offer no guarantee that Members are who they say they are.
- A Tutor warrants that he-
(a) is of at least eighteen years of age;
(b) has the necessary qualifications and/or experience to provide tuition in the subjects specified by the Tutor on the My Uni Dissertation Website.
- Tutors who contact Tutees who are under the age of 18 must ensure that the Tutee has consent from a parent or a guardian to provide tuition services to the Tutee.
- A Tutor is responsible for the prices quoted for his services on the My Uni Dissertation Website and My Uni Dissertation is responsible for collection of all fees due to a Tutor from a Tutee. My Uni Dissertation is not liable to the Tutor for any fees that have not been paid and will not get involved in any disputes about fees between a Tutor and a Tutee.
- A tutor takes full responsibility for all information that he provides on the My Uni Dissertation Website and must indemnify My Uni Dissertation in relation to any liability incurred by My Uni Dissertation as a result of such information.
- A Tutor shall indemnify My Uni Dissertation for all claims and liabilities arising out of any use by the Tutor of the My Uni Dissertation Website, including costs and expenses incurred.
- A Tutor must contact a Tutee through the My Uni Dissertation Website or email facility. Any other means of communication is prohibited.
- A Tutor must not be in any way abusive about a Tutee or his nominee on the My Uni Dissertation Website or any other place.
- A Tutor is not an employee of My Uni Dissertation and accepts full responsibility for all Income Tax, National Insurance and other liabilities arising from use of the My Uni Dissertation Website.
- All information provided by a Tutor on the My Uni Dissertation Website must be accurate and kept up-to-date. This includes a correct name, address, telephone number and qualification/experience details. Details entered by the Tutor on the My Uni Dissertation Website will be publicly visible and may appear in search engine results.
- Use of the My Uni Dissertation Website is entirely at a Tutor’s own risk. A Tutor must exercise complete caution when using the My Uni Dissertation Website and entering into any agreements to provide tutoring services to a Tutee.
- A Tutor must not request any upfront fees. A Tutor must only accept payment for a single lesson at a time, to be paid at the completion of that lesson.
- A Tutee who is under 18 years of age must have consent from a parent or a guardian to register and that parent or guardian must enter into any agreement with a Tutor to provide tuition services. It is the responsibility of that parent/guardian to check the credentials of the Tutor. My Uni Dissertation is not responsible for any disputes regarding parental consent or any problems that a Tutee or a patent/guardian has experienced with a Tutor.
- A Tutee, or where relevant their parent/guardian, is responsible for verifying the credentials, expertise, references, CRB checks and qualifications of any Tutor with whom he enters into or proposes to enter into a Contract. My Uni Dissertation does not offer any guarantee that any information provided on the My Uni Dissertation Website is accurate and correct.
- A Tutee, or where relevant their parent/guardian, accepts that his Contract for tuition services is with the Tutor. My Uni Dissertation is not a party to such a Contract and is not responsible for the performance of any obligations agreed or impliedly agreed through actions between the Tutor and Tutee.
- A Tutee must contact a Tutor through the My Uni Dissertation Website or email facility. Any other means of communication is prohibited.
- A Tutee agrees not to use My Uni Dissertation to advertise, promote or search for tuition services for their own company, nor may an agency acting for a company register to promote their services or opportunities. Tuition agencies wanting to promote their service on My Uni Dissertation should contact us.
- A Tutee cannot act as an agent to promote the services or opportunities of a company.
- A Tutee must not publish any abusive comments about a Tutor or a Tutee on the My Uni Dissertation Website or any other place. This include defamatory or derogatory comments.
- My Uni Dissertation is not responsible for examination entry; this is the sole responsibility of the Tutee.
- A Tutee must not request a tutor to complete coursework, essays, or other assignments for them.
- Tutees and website users agree to pay for work when due. In the event that an instalment agreement has been entered into, payments must be paid according to a pre-agreed payment schedule. In the event that a job is cancelled a fee will be returned to the tutee or website user on a pro rata basis (calculated by percentage of work not completed less a £250 administration fee).
- In the event that a payment is missed within an instalment plan, the tutee or website user agrees to pay a default sum of £30. Should the debt remain outstanding or any part thereof for more than 14 calendar days it will be assigned to a debt collection agent a fee of £230 will be charged.
- In the event that work is paid for in one instalment it can be cancelled within 48 hours. After this, the tutee or website user is not permitted to cancel and no refund will be provided.
- Tutees and website users agree that they will not initiate a charge back to return money to their account through their bank. In the event that a tutee does initiative a charge back we will commence recovery action immediately and apply a £150 administration fee to the tutee’s account.
- Tutees and Tutors must not use the My Uni Dissertation Website for illegal, unlawful or prohibited purposes. This includes sending or posting junk e-mail or spam, publishing misleading, defamatory, indecent, obscene or advertising material, or send viruses and worms.
- Tutees and Tutors must not impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that they have no authority to use.
- Tutees and Tutors must not post material to the My Uni Dissertation in which the copyright or intellectual property is or may be the property of another person or body.
Liability, Indemnity and other provisions
- My Uni Dissertation has no control over or responsibility for the truth or accuracy of any material available on the My Uni Dissertation Website, whether provided by Members or others. Third party websites may appear on the My Uni Dissertation Website. My Uni Dissertation does not endorse or have any responsibility for the site in question or anything which appears on it.
- My Uni Dissertation is not and cannot be responsible for the behavior of tutees and tutors, whether on the My Uni Dissertation Website or outside of it. My Uni Dissertation only provide a service for a Tutor and Tutee to be introduced. My Uni Dissertation does not pre-screen or monitor the material contributed by tutors and tutees.
- My Uni Dissertation is not liable for direct, indirect consequential or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a Member through the use of the My Uni Dissertation Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
- Tutors agree to indemnify My Uni Dissertation against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of these Terms and Conditions or through use of the My Uni Dissertation Website.
- My Uni Dissertation does not guarantee that a Tutor will be secured to meet the Tutee’s needs.
- My Uni Dissertation is not responsible for any grade received by a Tutee or any consequence that examination grades entails.
- The code, brand and intellectual property of the My Uni Dissertation Website cannot be reused without My Uni Dissertation’s consent. All copyright, trade marks, and other intellectual property rights in and relating to the My Uni Dissertation Website (including the material which is contributed by Members) are owned by My Uni Dissertation. It is prohibited to copy, distribute, show in public or create any derivative work from the My Uni Dissertation Website, or any of the material which is found on the My Uni Dissertation Website without the consent of My Uni Dissertation. Please see our Copyright Notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting any material to the content to the My Uni Dissertation Website, you:
(a) are representing that you are fully entitled to do so;
(b) grant My Uni Dissertation a non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-terminable licence to copy, modify, distribute, show in public and create derivative works from that material in any form and any place; and
(c) authorise My Uni Dissertation to adapt the relevant material and you waive the right to be identified as the author of the material in question.
- The client understands and agrees that any written materials sold to them by My Uni Dissertation is sold and intended solely for the purpose of inspiring that client’s own work through giving an example of model research, writing, expression and structuring of ideas. The client must never submit as if their own work, either in part or total, to their university, school or any other institute of education written materials sold to them by My Uni Dissertation.41. The client agrees to thoroughly examine, before ordering any service from My Uni Dissertation, the particular rules, regulations and provisions of their university or school governing the preparation and submission of academic work, and to check whether these provisions permit the employment of services such as those offered by My Uni Dissertation.
42. My Uni Dissertation seeks to supply the client with written materials researched and written exclusively by graduates in law who have either (a) a Masters in law (c) A PhD in law or similar (d) an LPC (e) a BPTC or (d) considerable vocational experience My Uni Dissertation seeks to also make available a single copy of written materials via email. And hard copy to your registered address.
43. My Uni Dissertation seeks to ensure that all written materials supplied to the client are plagiarism-free, by subjecting such work to scans by plagiarism software and to analysis by our Quality Control Team.
44. My Uni Dissertation guarantees the client that My Uni Dissertation does not own and is not affiliated with any essay databank or essay database.
45. My Uni Dissertation guarantees never to re-sell, re-publish, or re-distribute, either for sale or otherwise, any written material supplied to the client until the expiration of 12 months from the date of completion.
46. The client agrees never to violate the copyright of any written material sold to them by My Uni Dissertation.
47. The client understands and agrees to My Uni Dissertation’s right to refuse to continue the preparation or sale of any written material, either in part or in full, which the company suspects of being used in violation of any of the terms and conditions stated in this document. Further, My Uni Dissertation accepts absolutely no responsibility or liability for any undetected and/or unauthorised violations of the terms stated in this document.
48. The client acknowledges that any use by him or her of the products or services provided by My Uni Dissertation is made wholly on the client’s own initiative and free decision. Further, the client agrees that My Uni Dissertation. will have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any decision to use our products or services which violates that client’s school, university or other educational institutions regulations or provisions governing academic work.
49. The client is wholly aware that any view or statement expressed by My Uni Dissertation or its employees, either on its website or elsewhere, does not constitute advice to the client about the suitability of his or her use of our products or services, but rather these views and statements are ‘opinions’.
50. Further, the client understands and acknowledges that any views or statements expressed by marketing or other associates used by My Uni Dissertation agrees are in no way endorsed or approved by My Uni Dissertation itself.
51. My Uni Dissertation seeks to supply clients with support equivalent to 1st class, 2:1 or 2:2 standard (as paid for by the client) and associated grade levels for postgraduate, GCSE and A-level work. The client agrees to check their material to satisfy themselves that their work is of the standard they requested and paid for. If the client believes their work to be below the standard they requested then they may request, within 1 days (24 hours) of the delivery of that written material, that the work be altered, free of charge, so as to conform to any specifications of standard stated by the client in their original specifications. The client agrees that alterations will only be valid if the client requests them within 1 Day (24 hours) of receipt of their written material, and that alterations requested after this 1 day (24 hour) period will not be carried-out without extra payment at cost price from the client, and may be refused outright. The client agrees that alterations requests not included in the original order will not be complete free of charge and that My Uni Dissertation may refuse to undertake these outright.
52. The client agrees that the grade guarantees provided by My Uni Dissertation in no way represents any guarantee that were the same written material to be submitted to the client’s university or school then the client would receive that degree mark. All written materials supplied by My Uni Dissertation to the client are meant only to be used as model examples of what the client’s own work might be like. For a client to hand in any written material written by My Uni Dissertation as if it were that client’s own is strictly prohibited by My Uni Dissertation and represents a breach of our copyright. Further, once any work supplied by My Uni Dissertation to the client has been altered or used as inspiration for the client’s own work then that work is no longer exactly the same work supplied by My Uni Dissertation and so carries none of its guarantees as to its class standard.
53. The client agrees that a decision on the client’s part to depend upon My Uni Dissertation’s research and support services to such an extent that a delay in service may cause a client to miss a deadline or jeopardize part or all of their degree or examination in any way is undertaken at the client’s own risk, and that My Uni Dissertation accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any consequences of the late delivery of its services.
54. The client agrees that as soon as an order has been paid for, either in part or in whole, and begun work upon by My Uni Dissertation that the client may not cancel that order and moreover that the client is obliged to pay in full any outstanding fees once work has been begun.
55. If the client is satisfied that the use of our services is permitted by their school or university.
- The client agrees to be bound by My Uni Dissertation’s strict no refund policy for product or services provided by us. The client further agrees that refunds will only be given in extreme circumstances – for instance the failure to deliver a service – and that all refunds are at the complete discretion of My Uni Dissertation.57. The client agrees that My Uni Dissertation provides all of its services subject to the availability of our writers and facilities. If My Uni Dissertation cannot find a writer within 72 hours of receipt of payment then we reserve the right to refund the client’s payment in full and without either being obliged to complete the work or pay compensation because of our inability to complete it.
58. My Uni Dissertation’s products and services are rendered purely and solely as academic assistance and do not constitute in any form professional advice or containing any form professional specialism.
59. The client acknowledges that whilst My Uni Dissertation makes vigorous and strenuous efforts to guarantee the complete accuracy of all information provided by tutors that inaccuracies may from time to time occur for which My Uni Dissertation will not be held liable or accountable.
- My Uni Dissertation assures all clients that their use of its services will be fully confidential and that their personal or other details will never knowingly be revealed to any third parties.61. My Uni Dissertation, its employees, and all other persons legally associated with the company explicitly and unambiguously condemn plagiarism in all its forms. My Uni Dissertation maintains the right to deny our services to any person for whom we have evidence to suggest the committing of such acts. All persons contemplating the use of any My Uni Dissertation service must thoroughly examine all their university’s relevant guidelines and regulations to determine whether our services contravene these guidelines and regulations. If you believe that the use of our services is permitted by your university regulations, then you must further check you know how our services work. My Uni Dissertation gives no advice whatsoever on whether or how to use our services; we cannot be held liable for any such decision.
62. My Uni Dissertation treats all information sent to us by clients as wholly confidential; we will never divulge this information to any person outside the company.
63. All research, products and services provided by My Uni Dissertation remain the copyright of My Uni Dissertation. No materials of any kind supplied by My Uni Dissertation. may be reproduced, redistributed, or displayed without the explicit agreement of the copyright holder.
64. Our products and services will only be given to the client on the understanding that they have read and understood the conditions and stipulations of our Terms and Conditions.
65. My Uni Dissertation, its employees and its agents accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies that occasionally occur in our research and written materials from time to time. Likewise, we do not accept any responsibility for the result of any such inaccuracies upon your final piece of work and grade. My Uni Dissertation highly recommends that all clients check thoroughly for all inaccuracies during the 1 day alteration period, and returns those alterations to us during that period when we will alter them free of charge.
66. My Uni Dissertation, its employees, and agents in no way guarantee clients any final mark or grade for essays or dissertations that we help you with. Likewise, we do not guarantee any standard or degree qualification from the use of our service.
- My Uni Dissertation reserves the right to withdraw or modify aspects of the My Uni Dissertation Website, or the entirety of it.
- My Uni Dissertation reserves the right to suspend or terminate a Member’s access to the My Uni Dissertation Website, or parts of it. My Uni Dissertation reserves the right to remove, or require the Member to remove, material posted on the My Uni Dissertation Website. Any person whose access has been suspended or terminated must not re-register for, or re-access, the My Uni Dissertation Website without prior consent from My Uni Dissertation.
- The open-access nature of the My Uni Dissertation Website means that My Uni Dissertation cannot prevent determined people whose Membership has been suspended or terminated from re-accessing or re-registering as Members, in breach of their obligations under these Terms.
- My Uni Dissertation reserves the right to withdraw any material on the My Uni Dissertation Website which appears, whether based on information received from Members or others or our own determination, to be capable of breaching any part of these Terms and Conditions, or to bring the My Uni Dissertation Website into disrepute. My Uni Dissertation does not generally monitor material which appears on the My Uni Dissertation Website and My Uni Dissertation is reliant upon Members to notify My Uni Dissertation of anything Member’s see here which appears likely to breach these Terms and Conditions.
- My Uni Dissertation may restrict access to the My Uni Dissertation Website for any period and if necessary permanently at the sole discretion of My Uni Dissertation. Members shall not be entitled to any reimbursement of any fees or expenses incurred as a result of such restriction or for any inconvenience caused.
- My Uni Dissertation may monitor postings to the My Uni Dissertation Website and communications through the My Uni Dissertation Website and have the right to delete and/or block such postings or communications at their sole discretion.
- My Uni Dissertation give no guarantee that the My Uni Dissertation Website is free of viruses worms or any other form of harmful components.
- The distance data supplied on the My Uni Dissertation website is calculated using the latitude and longitude of the postcode. On occasions we only use part of the Postcode, so My Uni Dissertation can not guarantee that the data supplied on distances between postcodes is accurate.
- My Uni Dissertation may contact its members by the details we have stored on their account, this could include by email and phone.
- My Uni Dissertation may use data for statistical analysis and may provide this to interested third parties.
- Severability. In the event that any term of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable by judicial decree or decision, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.
- English Law and the jurisdiction of English Courts applies to these terms.